11. Colorado Student Grant(CSG) (Deadline : Varies)
Scholarship : $500
Rules & Eligibility
- The award ranges from $500 to $5000 per annum.
- The amount is subject to the student’s financial needs and is sanctioned accordingly.
- These awards are awarded by the Colorado Department of Higher Education and are usually not renewed automatically and the awardee needs to apply every year.
- The award may be used for any Undergraduate study.
- The award may be used at any post-secondary institution.
- The student should be a resident of Colorado.
- The student should be enrolled at an eligible Colorado postsecondary institution for an eligible program.
- There should not be any default on other educational financial aids.
- Constant progress in academics should be made by the student.
- Students seeking professional degrees in theology are not eligible.
- In order to apply for these scholarships, one should contact the organization who is offering the scholarship.
- In order to qualify for the federal grants or loans, one should complete the FAFSA application.
- Besides, to be eligible for State Grants one should get their FAFSA completed.
- To understand the entire process to apply for a scholarship, students can get numerous resources or assistance from various sources.
- It is very essential to understand the source of origin of the money and also to be aware of how to invest the money once received.
- Federal student aid is a primary resource for many students.
- State-funded aid is allocated to participating institutions and disbursed to students.